- is overweight. not “a little heavy” or “curvy in all the right places”, she is overweight and she owns it.
- is gay, and from her first public exposure has been open about this
- has bipolar disorder
- is one of the coolest lyricists right now
- has this song which is way more feel good than “all about the bass” or “shake it off”
- is super cute
- mary lambert
I MUST FIND THIS.
MUST MAKE THIS.
Pejac: New Street Pieces - Paris, FrancePejac recently spent some time in Paris, France where he worked his way through a couple of new street pieces including the above piece which is entitled “Ants”.With his minimalist but clear style, he painted 2 silhouettes of kids being cruel with magnifying glass on what looks like colony of ants. But, instead of burning ants which is always an interesting game to play, these kids are burning little humans. The artist used the texture of raw concrete wall, and painted these little men to look as a realistic colony of ants. Juxtaposed with flat silhouettes of children, the tiny creatures shown with their shadows and in perspective, look very fragile and harmless. The Spanish artist also painted two extra pieces including a surrealistic and amazing door.Check out more photos of the new pieces after the jump and come back soon for more mural updates from Pejac. This piece can be seen in person @ Avenue de 8 Mai 1945, Vitry-sur-Seine, Paris.
this is fucked up. this fucked me up. the teachers fucked up by not showing us this fuck up. fuck.
i’m 28 and never knew this
His name is Bartok and he’s the cutest baby you’ll ever see.
Photos by ©Brain Gremlin
“Repeat Rape: How do they get away with it?”, Part 1 of 2. (link to Part 2)
- College Men: Repeat Rape and Multiple Offending Among Undetected Rapists,Lisak and Miller, 2002 [PDF, 12 pages]
- Navy Men: Lisak and Miller’s results were essentially duplicated in an even larger study (2,925 men): Reports of Rape Reperpetration by Newly Enlisted Male Navy Personnel, McWhorter, 2009 [PDF, 16 pages]
By dark-side-of-the-room, who writes:
These infogifs are provided RIGHTS-FREE for noncommercial purposes. Repost them anywhere. In fact, repost them EVERYWHERE. No need to credit. Link to the L&M study if possible.
Knowledge is a seed; sow it.
Reblogging because I mentioned this study in a post the other day and someone reblogged & replied insinuating that I’d made it up, but I didn’t have the citation on hand right then. As I said then: rape culture is what teaches rapists that they aren’t rapists.
^ bolded for emphasis